What you need to know about Lyft
Lyft, a taxi service company has been operating in most parts of the U.S, serving the community with safety on top of mind. While the riders benefit from secure travel, drivers love to partner with Lyft for reliable earnings.
Lyft for riders
- Choose your destination, check the cost and book a ride. Reach your destination with an economy ride or a luxury one. Payment can also be made on the Lyft app. It is as simple as that!
- Lyft drivers are background checked, so be assured of safety.
- Business rides are made easy with Lyft. The expensing system allows you to send receipts to your work email. If you want to make it more simple, just add you corporate card and be done with it. Business rides with Lyft also come with personal ride credit and discounts. Some other incredible features are being able to add a shortcut to reach your destination faster besides calendar integration to remind you of your upcoming events. You can also earn credit by referring your co-workers.
Lyft for drivers
- The driver app lets you choose your schedule. Drive when you want to and be assured of reliable earnings. Moreover with the Power Driver Bonus, you can earn even more every week.
- Express Pay is an instant payment system with Lyft that allows you to cash out anytime.
- If you are unable to drive any time for any reason, just invite your friend to get behind the wheel. With this incredible feature, you can earn a cash bonus when you are not even driving!