How nice it would be if you can manage all your social media marketing from one place, with a single tool! How wonderful it would be if you could publish your posts on different social networks with ease!
Social media is a must for your business
This is the era of social networking and digital marketing; without being active on social media, one cannot dream of tasting success in business. Publishing posts and keeping track of them on these networks is a good idea but with these networks all over the place, how many can you keep track of efficiently? Doesn’t it seem tough, or to be specific, impossible? This is where Midrub comes into play.
Midrub is a wonderful web marketing tool that allows you to publish and share posts to websites created with WordPress, create eBay/Amazon RSS feeds and email campaigns and reply to Facebook comments (any social network for that matter). This tool is loaded with a lot of features and soon, you will see an improved version with additional features and an enhanced interface. This is server based and the best standalone tool you can ever find.
With Midrub, you can make posts on Facebook, Facebook Pages and Groups, Dailymotion, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Plus, WordPress, Telegram Channels and many more. This is a highly responsive platform that runs on any browser. Midrub comes with an intuitive coding and can be super quick even on the slowest of servers. You can use this in any language of your choice and if you ever come across a bug, be ensured, it will be taken as a priority and fixed within 3 days.
Social media management in Midrub for user
- Midrub allows you to publish your post on various social networks simultaneously, you can even schedule it to be published at any later date. You have total control- you get to see the preview of your post for every social network as well witness the stats for all your published ones such as posts/day, stats about posts on each social network and information about each one of them. You can also make out whether your post on a particular network was successful or not.
- It is not only about scheduling and posting, with Midrub, you can also go through the history of the posts that are already published. Connecting to several blogging platforms is simple as well and you get to choose the blog on which you would like to see your post.
- Midrub allows you to connect RSS feeds and choose social networks where RSS feeds are published. The settings also make possible adding referral codes, so don’t you think you will get the best with Midrub?
- Monitoris, a wonder tool with Midrub allows you to follow posts and see whenever a post has a new like/comment. The tool also lets you respond to those comments or make a new comment.
- Want to create more email campaigns? You can! Midrub lets you create unlimited number of email campaigns, email lists and templates.
- Midrub also comes with the best support, just create a ticket and get your queries resolved about Midrub.
- While the Posts Planner tool allows you to automatically schedule posts/day or per month or year, the Groups Accounts tool lets you create groups with social media accounts and publish posts in all of them with a single click. It is as simple as that!
- Midrub is affordable and requires you to pay a onetime fee. There is no monthly fees to bother you time and again. Moreover you are ensured of lifetime updates, so you will be benefiting from the additional advanced features whenever they are incorporated in the application.
Social media management in Midrub for admin
- As an admin, you can create a new user, block or activate an account, change email and passwords. In other words, you get to manage users with ease.
- Midrub gives you the statistics. Know all about user registration, number of posts made on each of the social networks, information on the scheduled posts and the expired ones.
- Midrub also gives you the privilege to change the logo, video or the background image from the login page with a simple click.
- The WYSIWYG Summer note editor is another incredible feature with Midrub that lets you reset password, edit welcome text, and confirm user registration and any other text sent to the users. Midrub also gives you the right to deactivate/activate any registration and the registration with any social network. This way, you will be able to block the user from publishing any posts, you can also deactivate the automatic publishing of scheduled posts.
- As an admin, you will also have access to the scheduled posts page, where you get all information on the pending posts. There are options to publish them immediately or continue with publishing as scheduled.
- Another notable feature is the Plans Page. This page allows you to create/edit plans while you can also restrict the number of posts/month. The page also enables you to choose accounts on each social network, number of RSS feeds, sent emails/month and change the plan prices.
- Midrub allows you to come up with custom invoices that will automatically be sent to your users.
Some other tools with Midrub you need to know
- Emails Planner lets you decide when to send a particular email template. Schedule it by the day or hour besides how often you want it to be sent to your selected list.
- Spintax tool enables you to send original emails and posts. This also supports various languages.
Now, do you find Midrub exciting? The tool is being used by several individuals and businesses to manage social accounts and they are more than happy for having chosen this application. This is easy to learn and use and when it comes to customer support, Midrub clearly is the winner. The professionals here are dedicated to fix any problem in the least possible time to make customers contented.